Subscribe to our mailing list to get news, specials and updates:     Name: Email:

Forum >> Topic

Login To Reply

van Hagerbeer/Schonat/Duyschot sample sets


The 3 great builders that sadly somehow didn't get sampled by anyone, How come? are there any composites of any of their instruments maybe?

It would have been great if we any of:

*Nieuwe kerk Amsterdam Schonat/van Hagergbeer
*Pieterskerk Leiden Van Hagerbeer
*Lauresnkerk Alkmaar van Hagerbeer
*Westerkerk Amsterdam Duyschot

The current early Dutch Sample set category we have is almost non-existent which is a shame
by RRKdudas
May 5, 2019 11:58 AM

Replies (4)

RE: van Hagerbeer/Schonat/Duyschot sample sets

RRKdudas wrote:

The 3 great builders that sadly somehow didn't get sampled by anyone, How come? are there any composites of any of their instruments maybe?

It would have been great if we any of:

*Nieuwe kerk Amsterdam Schonat/van Hagergbeer
*Pieterskerk Leiden Van Hagerbeer
*Lauresnkerk Alkmaar van Hagerbeer
*Westerkerk Amsterdam Duyschot

The current early Dutch Sample set category we have is almost non-existent which is a shame

De eerste drie zijn allen werkelijk fantastische orgels, en hopelijk komt er nog wat van.

Het Westerkerk orgel, alhoewel ook fraai, is door Flentrop gemaakt, en heeft maar 600 oude pijpen (1/6 deel), en kan echt geen Duyschot orgel meer genoemd worden, helaas.



Mijn voorkeur voor een sample set is het Schonat/Hagerbeer orgel van de Nieuwe Kerk A'dam.

by adri
May 8, 2019 07:41 AM

RE: van Hagerbeer/Schonat/Duyschot sample sets

adri wrote:

De eerste drie zijn allen werkelijk fantastische orgels, en hopelijk komt er nog wat van.

Het Westerkerk orgel, alhoewel ook fraai, is door Flentrop gemaakt, en heeft maar 600 oude pijpen (1/6 deel), en kan echt geen Duyschot orgel meer genoemd worden, helaas.



Mijn voorkeur voor een sample set is het Schonat/Hagerbeer orgel van de Nieuwe Kerk A'dam.

I agree, sadly the Nieuwe kerk organ seems the most unlikely of the bunch to ever get sampled because they made this museum out of the whole place, probably the Leiden organ is the best we can hope for.

Although not similar to the other organs I would really like to get a sample of the two organs in the Oude Kerk

by RRKdudas
May 8, 2019 08:29 AM

RE: van Hagerbeer/Schonat/Duyschot sample sets

adri wrote:

De eerste drie zijn allen werkelijk fantastische orgels, en hopelijk komt er nog wat van.

Het Westerkerk orgel, alhoewel ook fraai, is door Flentrop gemaakt, en heeft maar 600 oude pijpen (1/6 deel), en kan echt geen Duyschot orgel meer genoemd worden, helaas.



Mijn voorkeur voor een sample set is het Schonat/Hagerbeer orgel van de Nieuwe Kerk A'dam.

Sorry, I was not aware that I wrote this in Dutch; should be English, so here's the translation:

The first three are truly fantastic organs, and we can only hope for a sample set of at least one of them. I vote for all three! :-)

the Westerkerk organ is nice, but has only 600 old pipes (1/6th of current total) and is really a Flentrop organ in an old case. Thus, cannot be called a Duyschot organ any longer, alas.

My personal preference is a set of the Nieuwe Kerk organ, Schonat/Duyschot.

by adri
May 10, 2019 11:13 AM

RE: van Hagerbeer/Schonat/Duyschot sample sets

adri wrote:

Sorry, I was not aware that I wrote this in Dutch; should be English, so here's the translation:

The first three are truly fantastic organs, and we can only hope for a sample set of at least one of them. I vote for all three! :-)

the Westerkerk organ is nice, but has only 600 old pipes (1/6th of current total) and is really a Flentrop organ in an old case. Thus, cannot be called a Duyschot organ any longer, alas.

My personal preference is a set of the Nieuwe Kerk organ, Schonat/Duyschot.

Thank you for the translation, but its alright since I can read Dutch, I just cant write in it :)

Anyway I definitely agree with your comment

by RRKdudas
May 10, 2019 01:52 PM

Displaying 4 of 4                 Page: