Subscribe to our mailing list to get news, specials and updates:     Name: Email:

Forum >> Topic

Login To Reply

How to recognize fake users?


Well, for instance, Clavier_Breton selectively removed my comments that associated him to previous frauds. That just 'might' be an indication...
by Aida (Ida as in Idaho)
Jul 31, 2019 04:56 AM

Replies (59)

RE: How to recognize fake users?

Mind you: they removed them within three minutes after I posted them.
by Aida (Ida as in Idaho)
Jul 31, 2019 04:58 AM

RE: How to recognize fake users?

Mind you: he removed them within three minutes after I posted them.
by Aida (Ida as in Idaho)
Jul 31, 2019 05:00 AM

RE: How to recognize fake users?

Sorry, can't remove the previous one.
by Aida (Ida as in Idaho)
Jul 31, 2019 05:02 AM

RE: How to recognize fake users?

Aida (Ida as in Idaho) wrote:

Well, for instance, Clavier_Breton selectively removed my comments that associated him to previous frauds. That just 'might' be an indication...

Because I'm not concerned with previous frauds as you say... You make a mistake about me, sorry. I am not the person you believe that I am and certainly not a fake member ... Just a new one ...
Without rancor, (however if you have a doubt, do not put it right away in the public square, a simple individual message seems enough to me ...) ... Have a good day ...

by Clavier_Breton
Jul 31, 2019 05:04 AM

RE: How to recognize fake users?

Clavier_Breton wrote:

Because I'm not concerned with previous frauds as you say... You make a mistake about me, sorry. I am not the person you believe that I am and certainly not a fake member ... Just a new one ...
Without rancor, (however if you have a doubt, do not put it right away in the public square, a simple individual message seems enough to me ...) ... Have a good day ...

This alllll sounds very familiar, Vannou!

by Aida (Ida as in Idaho)
Jul 31, 2019 05:07 AM

RE: How to recognize fake users?

Clavier_Breton wrote:

Because I'm not concerned with previous frauds as you say... You make a mistake about me, sorry. I am not the person you believe that I am and certainly not a fake member ... Just a new one ...
Without rancor, (however if you have a doubt, do not put it right away in the public square, a simple individual message seems enough to me ...) ... Have a good day ...

BTW, on your upload I never said you were fake. It was YOU who recognized the two comments as referring to fake users. Very smart if you're new here!

by Aida (Ida as in Idaho)
Jul 31, 2019 05:09 AM

RE: How to recognize fake users?

Aida (Ida as in Idaho) wrote:

BTW, on your upload I never said you were fake. It was YOU who recognized the two comments as referring to fake users. Very smart if you're new here!

No problem for me . I was just surprised and believed that you accused me to be a fake... that's all.

by Clavier_Breton
Jul 31, 2019 05:16 AM

RE: How to recognize fake users?

Clavier_Breton wrote:

No problem for me . I was just surprised and believed that you accused me to be a fake... that's all.

You must be sooooo intelligent then. Just like Vannou!

by Aida (Ida as in Idaho)
Jul 31, 2019 05:17 AM

RE: How to recognize fake users?

Aida (Ida as in Idaho) wrote:

You must be sooooo intelligent then. Just like Vannou!

Just ?? and I stop there...

by Clavier_Breton
Jul 31, 2019 05:19 AM

RE: How to recognize fake users?

Aida (Ida as in Idaho) wrote:

You must be sooooo intelligent then. Just like Vannou!

That was not meant to be cynical. I really mean that the person behind Vannou was extremely intelligent, as I've mentioned here more than once before.

by Aida (Ida as in Idaho)
Jul 31, 2019 05:19 AM

Displaying 10 of 59                 Page: