Subscribe to our mailing list to get news, specials and updates:     Name: Email:

Forum >> Topic

Login To Reply

Affordable Hauptwerk setups from Poland


Dear all,

I have found a very interesting company in Poland, that delivered a good custom made pedal board to me, at a VERY affordable prize. If you are interested in their offers in parts, or complete HW-setups, check:
http://muz-or.pl/en/

All best,
Jon
by JonLiinason
Mar 6, 2020 04:30 AM

Replies (6)

RE: Affordable Hauptwerk setups from Poland

JonLiinason wrote:

Dear all,

I have found a very interesting company in Poland, that delivered a good custom made pedal board to me, at a VERY affordable prize. If you are interested in their offers in parts, or complete HW-setups, check:
http://muz-or.pl/en/

All best,
Jon

I hope they will truly translate into English and show prices for each item.

by adri
Mar 8, 2020 08:57 AM

RE: Affordable Hauptwerk setups from Poland

adri wrote:

I hope they will truly translate into English and show prices for each item.

Found this link:
https://muz-or.eu/

by JonLiinason
Mar 9, 2020 05:43 AM

RE: Affordable Hauptwerk setups from Poland

I am interested in knowing the pricing on these pedalboards and complete instruments. I don't care if it's in Polish and in Euros, although I'm interested in knowing shipping to USA. I can't see any of that, but I would like to
by johnhoopes
Mar 9, 2020 03:05 PM

RE: Affordable Hauptwerk setups from Poland

johnhoopes wrote:

I am interested in knowing the pricing on these pedalboards and complete instruments. I don't care if it's in Polish and in Euros, although I'm interested in knowing shipping to USA. I can't see any of that, but I would like to

Yes, everything is to be found here in English:
https://muz-or.eu/

by JonLiinason
Mar 9, 2020 04:29 PM

RE: Affordable Hauptwerk setups from Poland

JonLiinason wrote:

Yes, everything is to be found here in English:
https://muz-or.eu/

Shipping you get when mailing or telephoning them. They are really nice people.

by JonLiinason
Mar 9, 2020 04:30 PM

RE: Affordable Hauptwerk setups from Poland

JonLiinason wrote:

Dear all,

I have found a very interesting company in Poland, that delivered a good custom made pedal board to me, at a VERY affordable prize. If you are interested in their offers in parts, or complete HW-setups, check:
http://muz-or.pl/en/

All best,
Jon

Has anyone bought any of this stuff, so they can vouch for quality, or compare it to the Canadian company?

Thanks

by emmett518
Apr 18, 2020 12:02 PM

Displaying 6 of 6                 Page: