A piece for organ by Alessandro Esposito (1913-1981). He studied at the " Donizetti" in Bergamo and " Verdi" in Milan, where he received five diplomas (in piano, organ, oboe, in composition and choral singing). In 1938 he was appointed organist of the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore in Bergamo. In 1941 he was appointed professor of organ and composition at the Conservatory "Claudio Monteverdi" in Bolzano. After being a student of the Academy Chigi of Siena with Fernando Germani, there was a professor in two courses. In 1951 he took the chair organ of the Conservatorio "Luigi Cherubini" in Florence and organist in S. Maria del Fiore, Cathedral of Florence. His concert career led him to perform in the most prestigious Italian theaters and on the most important historic organs in Europe. In Florence he performed all of Bach's organ compositions. Masterfully interpreted the classic organ and faced modern and contemporary authors. Composer, he was fascinated by the beauty of Gregorian chant. Revised pages antique organ. Many of his performances were recorded and assigned to the disk. He had the reputation of a great interpreter.