Pulled from producer site.
May not be 100% accurate.
|Description:||Charles Jackson built his second organ in 1874 for St Luke's Anglican Church in Sussex St, Sydney. This small church was a branch church of St Philip's, Church Hill and was opened in 1866 and closed in 1905. The organ had one manual (the present Great) and a wooden Violon 16' on the Pedal. With the closure of St Luke's, the organ was sold and bought by St Stephen's Anglican Church, Penrith for £70. George Fincham & Son removed, enlarged and installed the organ at St Stephen's in 1906. The additions, recommended by organist Frederick Morley, cost about £80. The additions consisted of a four stop Swell and a Bourdon to the Pedal. About 1962 the Open Diapason display pipes were replaced with new ones by Hank Goris from Pels & Zoon which were configured differently to the originals.|
The organ was maintained by Griffin & Leggo and later by Charles Leggo from 1916 -1949. It was extensively rebuilt by Brown & Arkley in 1977 when the pedal compass was extended and placed on electric action.
|# of uploads with organ:||11|
|# of users uploaded using organ:||6|
Prelude (Popup Player)
Jesu joy of man's desiring (Popup Player)
Herr, wie du willst, so shick's mit mir, Op. 67, No. 13 (Popup Player)
Cantilene religieuse (Popup Player)