Subscribe to our mailing list to get news, specials and updates:     Name: Email:

Forum >> Topic

To Reply

Viscount Prestige 80 and Hauptwerk


Hi, I am wondering if somebody is able to explain how to setup some things in this console, namely:
- Crescendo pedal (there is a fisical one in the instrument);
- Stepper +1 and -1 (for some reason I cannot configure both fisical pedals, which meand I have for now the sustain pedal as MEM+ although it sometimes blocks or moves two by two and not one by one as it is supposed to be)
- Combination pistons (general or assigned to a certain keyboard - are these the scoped combinations?)
- How to tune some very untuned notes from cornet or some mixture ranks.

I am only using the Caen surround setup.

Thanks.
by harpsi
Oct 1, 2026 08:18 PM

Replies (0)

Displaying 0 of 0                 Page: