This is an experiment, I made during the last days:
First I recorded the Primo-Part as a midi-file (every Variation separately) and then I tried to play the Secondo-Part together with the midi-file.
Then I put the puzzle together with audacity
I know, it is nearly impossible to play exactly together with the computer and there are some not exactly points in this recording, but I had a lot of fun.
I look forward to make a recording together with Aarnoud next year - we will get a much better musical feeling and fine ritardandos etc...
It is a very nice piece and I hope, you will enjoy the recording E & E :-)