1879 Built by P. van Oeckelen
1961 Superstructure and shutters removed during restoration of the church.
Organ case painted a cream colour,
Feeder bellows and hand pump removed,
Wind pressure lowered to 65 mm.
Unknown date: Organ case painted dark green.
1999 Restored by organ builder van der Putten.
|# of uploads with organ:||0|
|# of users uploaded using organ:||0|
|Popular Uploads:||Could not find any uploads using this organ.|