Pulled from producer site.
May not be 100% accurate.
The instrument was build by Aeolian Skinner in 1966. Opus 1458 encompasses 58 ranks over 5 divisions. Covenant Presbyterian was created by the merger of two churches, “Old” First Presbyterian and Calvary Presbyterian. "Old" First Presbyterian Church housed a Murray Harris organ. This instrument incorporates portions of the original Murray Harris instrument.
The instrument was renovated with a rebuilt console and a Festival Trumpet, along with several digital voices. The console is the original 1966 Aeolian Skinner console, rebuilt by Bob Turner in 1998.
|# of uploads with organ:||10|
|# of users uploaded using organ:||2|
Variations on Adeste Fideles (Popup Player)
Toccata from Suite Gothique (Popup Player)
Toccata (Popup Player)
Toccata Adagio and Fugue in C (Popup Player)