|Producer:||Augustine's Virtual Organs|
The town is especially well known for its castle which used to belong to the Batthyany family, one of the most important aristocrat families of Hungary. Blessed Ladislaus Batthyany-Strattmann (1870-1931), a famous ophthalmologist who was beatified by the Catholic Church.
The Lutheran church was built in 1888 in neo-Gothic style.
The original organ was built by Joseph Angster in 1893. Angster rarely built the mechanical organs with two manuals, this is the one.
The organ was restored by Miklos Albert, based on the plans of Gabor Lehotka in 1995.
Pedal (30 keys)
Cello 8' (from Trompete 8')
Great (54 keys)
Trompette 8' (expansion in 1995)
Swell (54 keys)
Flauta tibia 8'
Flauta travers 4'
Nasat 2 2/3'
Zimbel 1 1/3' (expansion in 1995)
|# of uploads with organ:||10|
|# of users uploaded using organ:||4|
Adagio in G Minor for Strings and Organ (Popup Player)