|Producer:||Augustine's Virtual Organs|
|Builder:||Hermann Eule (Germany)|
Calvary Church (also known as the Holy Cross Parish Church) is a very small church, which was built around 1730.
The church's organ was built by the german Hermann Eule organ factory in 1987. The Eule factory known the major repairer and restorer of the Gottfried Silbermann organs. The organ of Calvary Church was built in Silbermann style, using authentic materials and techniques, baroque tuning. It was Hungary's first authentic baroque organ. Spányi Miklós organist recorded several CDs with the organ. The organ was cleaned and retuned by Dr. Gyula Kormos 2007.
|# of uploads with organ:||52|
|# of users uploaded using organ:||5|
Vater unser (Popup Player)
Praeludium et Fuga in C BWV 547 (Popup Player)