Pulled from producer site.
May not be 100% accurate.
|Description:||The church of St. Gertrude is a large Gothic structure from the second half of the 15th century. After the Reformation in Bergen op Zoom in 1580, the church was adapted for Protestant worship. In 1747 the church suffered much by war violence. After reconstruction, a new organ was built by Louis Del Haye from Antwerp in 1771. The organ served to the Protestant worship until recently, but on April 10th 1972, the Gertrudis church was once more destroyed by fire during restoration work and the Del Haye organ was completely lost.|
|# of uploads with organ:||55|
|# of users uploaded using organ:||4|
Psalm 129 (Popup Player)
Psalm 91 (Popup Player)
Heer, wij staan hier voor uw zaak liederen voor de gemeentezang 500 (Popup Player)
Arioso (2003) (Popup Player)