The organ in the gothic church of St. Corpus Christi in Valvasone was constructed by Vincenzo Colombi in 1532–1533. It was located in a balcony on the right wall of the church. The organ case was completed in 1535, and between 1535—1538 it was decorated with carvings done by Girolamo di Venezia and donated by Tommaso Mioni da Udine. The organ was to be further embellished by paintings by Il Pordenone (Giovanni Antonio de' Sacchis), but he died before the work could be finished. After 1539, the paintings were instead completed by Pomponio Amalteo. The doors of the organ case depict scenes from the Old Testament: the Sacrifice of Isaac is on the left wing panel, and the Sacrifice of Melchizedek is on the right wing panel. On the balcony itself, there are scenes from the New Testament.
|# of uploads with organ:||18|
|# of users uploaded using organ:||6|
Canzona Ariosa (Popup Player)
Seconda Gagliarda (Popup Player)