|Producer:||Augustine's Virtual Organs|
Brasov was the center of the Transylvanian Saxons, who were settled in Transylvania by the Hungarian kings between 1100 and 1300. Brasov was an important industrial and trading city in the Middle Ages and in the modern era, and the largest Gothic church in Eastern Europe, the Black Church, is located here.
In addition to the Saxons, the number of Romanians and Hungarians was always significant in the city. At the turn of the 20th century, the proportion of the population was 40% Hungarians and 30-30% Romanians and Saxons. After the end of the Austro-Hungarian monarchy, Brasov came to Romania. With the settlement of the Romanian population, the proportions of nationalities changed. During the communist era, the vast majority of the Saxon population left for Germany, which was also supported by an interstate treaty. After the regime change, many Hungarians moved from Brasov to Hungary. Currently, only 100-200 Saxons live in the city, and the number of Hungarians is around 20,000.
|# of uploads with organ:||0|
|# of users uploaded using organ:||0|
|Popular Uploads:||Could not find any uploads using this organ.|