I think it is now time to hear real belgian baroque music played on this belgian organ ! All the pieces here are in a belgian manuscript from the Royal Library in Brussels.
I recorded :
1. Salve Regina
2. Magnificat primi toni 3:21
3. Magnificat secundi toni 6:13
4. Magnificat tertii toni 9:37
5. Magnificat quarti toni 13:17
6. Magnificat sexti toni 16:42
7. Magnificat Septimi toni 17:33
I had no time to record the last magnificat and some others pieces. All those pieces are verses to be played with the alternatim tradition. They are all very short anonymous pieces acording perfectly to this kind of organ.
I play here another version of the sample produced by AVO for HW. The original sample was produced for GrandOrgue by Sebastian Halas.... This sample in its original version or in extended version is very interresting.